Medical Biophysics Virtual Open House
Seeking a career in medical research? Interested in graduate studies or undergraduate summer research opportunities?
The Medical Biophysics Open House is a great opportunity to learn about our leading edge, cancer institute-based interdisciplinary graduate research program.
The 2022 MBP Virtual Open House has now passed, but a recording of the event and posters from MBP researchers can be accessed below.
Major Research Themes include:
The 2022 MBP Virtual Open House has now passed. A recording of the session can be accessed on this page.
The 2023 MBP Virtual Open House will take place in early November, 2023.
Open House Schedule
- 10:00 am - Intro/Welcome from MBP Chair Dr. Thomas Kislinger
- Dr. Thomas Kislinger - Departmental and Theme overview
- Dr. John Sled – Graduate program and Summer program information
- 10:30 am - General MBP questions, Admissions/Summer Program.
- 10:45 am - Intro/Welcome from MBP Graduate Students Association
- 11:00 am - Q and A session with MBP Graduate Students
- 11:30 am - Poster session
Watch the 2022 MBP Virtual Open House Session Recording
Watch a recording of the 2022 Virtual Open House presentations.(Passcode: BnO4b7F#)