The Department of Medical Biophysics offers state-of-the art facilities located at several research institutes within the University of Toronto biomedical and cancer research communities.
Primary Research Sites
- Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
- Hospital for Sick Children
Additional Research Sites
- Krembil Discovery Tower
- Mount Sinai Hospital/Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute
- Mouse Imaging Centre
- Rotman Research Institute
- St. Michael’s Hospital’s Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute
- Techna Institute
- Terrence Donnelly CCBR
- Toronto General Hospital
This infrastructure is supported by excellent core facilities within each research institute.