How to Apply - Summer Student Program
Below you will find information on the process for applying to the Medical Biophysics Summer Student Program.
To apply to the Summer Student Program, you will need to submit:
- The MBP Summer Student online application form*. (*Note: The Applicant Portal for the 2019 MBP Summer Student Program is now closed. Applications for Summer 2020 will open in December 2019.)
- All undergraduate transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable for the online application. Students who are hired will be asked to send hard copies of their official transcripts to the MBP office.
- Two online references.
Please read the following information carefully before proceeding with your application
- You are required to provide 2 references - applications with less than two references will be considered incomplete and will not be accessible to faculty.
- References should indicate how long the person has known you and in what capacity.
- Your referees should meet the following criteria:
- have a valid e-mail address
- be familiar with your research-related work and can comment in detail on your potential research abilities. (Examples of appropriate referees are: former and current research supervisor, university professor, university lab instructor, former/current employer in a research-related industry)
How do I apply?
- Applications are completed through our Summer Student Application Portal.
- Before signing into the application portal for the first time, you must create an account.
APPLICATION CURRENTLY CLOSED *
*Note: The Applicant Portal for Summer 2020 will open in December 2019.
Some tips to help with your application
- Your application will be automatically saved as you submit the information. You can make modifications to submitted information until the application deadline.
- Incomplete applications will not be accessible to our faculty members.
- Your grades must be entered as a percentage.
- Once a faculty member makes an offer of hire, the student is required to provide their official transcript to Daphne Sears at the MBP office for verification.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Daphne Sears - Departmental Secretary
Department of Medical Biophysics
Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
Princess Margaret Cancer Research Tower, MaRS Centre
101 College Street, Room 15-701
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5G 1L7