Graduate Student Guidelines
All School of Graduate Studies (SGS) Policies and Guidlines can be viewed at the SGS Website Policies & Guidelines page.
Some SGS guidelines/policies that may be of interest to MBP students are highlighted below:
- Academic Integrity Resources
- Guidelines for Temerty Faculty of Medicine Graduate Students and Supervisors in the Context of Commercilization of Inventions Based on Thesis-Based Research.
- Guidelines for Producing Your Thesis
- Guidelines for Research Involving Human Subjects
- Graduate Supervision Guidelines for Students
- MBP Authorship Guideline
MBP Graduate Department Academic Appeals Committee
The MBP Graduate Department Academic Appeals Committee is a committee established under the authority of the MBP Department Chair. This Committee constitutes part of the overall academic appeals procedures available to graduate students within the University of Toronto.
Within the overall academic appeals procedure, the MBP Graduate Department Academic Appeals Committee has a high level of discipline-specific academic expertise to judge the academic matters in an appeal. Therefore, this Committee plays a crucial role in the overall appeals procedure.
The MBP Graduate Department Academic Appeals Committee is composed of the Department Chair, Vice-Chairs and Graduate Coordinators. To contact the MBP Academic Appeals Committee, please email Daphne.Sears@utoronto.ca.
More information on the responsibilities of the Graduate Department Academic Appeals Committee can be found on the SGS Website.