Graduate Student Guidelines
All School of Graduate Studies (SGS) Policies and Guidlines can be viewed at the SGS Website Policies & Guidelines page.
Some SGS guidelines/policies that may be of interest to MBP students are highlighted below:
- Academic Integrity Resources
- Guidelines for Temerty Faculty of Medicine Graduate Students and Supervisors in the Context of Commercilization of Inventions Based on Thesis-Based Research.
- Guidelines for Producing Your Thesis
- Guidelines for Research Involving Human Subjects
- Graduate Supervision Guidelines for Students
- MBP Authorship Guideline
- MBP Graduate Department Academic Appeals Committee
- Policy on the Appropriate Use of Generative Artificial Intelligence in MBP