2020 Geneva Park Retreat
The Medical Biophysics Annual Retreat at Geneva Park is being planned* for Sunday, September 27 to Tuesday, September 29, 2020. Geneva Park is located on Lake Couchiching about a two hour drive from Toronto.
The Geneva Park Retreat has evolved into a great way for students and faculty in Medical Biophysics to meet and learn about their research programs in a relaxed and bucolic setting.
The retreat program features:
- Keynote address from a prominent scientist in the field of Medical Biophysics
- Scientific seminars presented by faculty and students
- 'Faculty rotations market' to assist new MBP students with securing labs for the second and third rotation
- Departmental meeting with Q and A session.
- MBP award banquet
- Generous time to network, socialize and enjoy all the recreational activities Geneva Park has to offer
The cost of the retreat is fully covered by the Department. Please note that students who register are required to attend the entire program. Those who choose not to attend the entire program will be charged the full cost of their accommodation.
There will be buses provided for those who do not make their own arrangements for transportation.
Registration will open in Summer 2020*.
For more information about the event, please visit the Geneva Park information page.
*pending governmental regulations related to COVID-19 and the lifting of social distancing requirements.