Summer Student Program Application Instructions
Please read the following information carefully before proceeding with your application:
- You are required to provide 2 references - applications with one reference will be considered incomplete and will not be accessible to faculty
- References should indicate how long the person has known you and in what capacity.
- Your referees should meet the following criteria:
- have a valid e-mail address
- be familiar with your research-related work and can comment in detail on your potential research abilities. (Examples of appropriate referees are: former and current research supervisor, university professor, University lab instructor, former/current employer in a research-related industry)
Some tips to help with your application
- Your application will be automatically saved as you submit the information. You can make modifications to submitted information until the application deadline.
- Incomplete applications will not be accessible to our faculty members.
- Your grades must be entered as a percentage.
- Once a faculty member makes an offer of hire, the student is required to provide their official transcript to Daphne Sears at the MBP office for verification.
- Before signing into the application portal for the first time, applicants must create an account.
***Applications for the 2019 MBP Summer Student Program are now closed. Applications for Summer 2020 will open in December 2019.***
If you have any questions, please contact:
University of Toronto, Department of Medical Biophysics
MaRS Centre, Toronto Medical Discovery Tower
101 College Street, Suite 15-701
Toronto ON M5G 1L7