Summer Student Program Application Instructions
Please read the following information carefully before proceeding with your application:
- You are required to provide 2 references - applications with one reference will be considered incomplete and will not be accessible to faculty
- References should indicate how long the person has known you and in what capacity.
- Your referees should meet the following criteria:
- have a valid e-mail address
- be familiar with your research-related work and can comment in detail on your potential research abilities. (Examples of appropriate referees are: former and current research supervisor, university professor, University lab instructor, former/current employer in a research-related industry)
Some tips to help with your application
- Your application will be automatically saved as you submit the information. You can make modifications to submitted information until the application deadline.
- Incomplete applications will not be accessible to our faculty members.
- Your grades must be entered as a percentage.
- Once a faculty member makes an offer of hire, the student is required to provide their official transcript to Daphne Sears at the MBP office for verification.
If you have any questions, please contact:
University of Toronto, Department of Medical Biophysics
MaRS Centre, Toronto Medical Discovery Tower
101 College Street, Suite 15-701
Toronto ON M5G 1L7
Application link will be available here in early December 2018.