Please read through all of the following information. There are two stages to the application process:
1. Complete the School of Graduate Studies Online Admission Application
- You must apply via the School of Graduate Studies (SGS) online admission application website.
- Once you have paid the SGS $120 registration fee, your application will be submitted to the Department of Medical Biophysics.
- Your application will not be reviewed until all required documents are received.
Upload the following required documents to the SGS online application:
- A letter of intent summarizing your academic achievements, special research interests, and any previous research-related experience. You may indicate particular faculty member(s) whom you would like to work with on a separate page.
- An updated resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Submit contact information for two referees. Be sure to inform your referees that you are submitting an application and that the University of Toronto, School of Graduate Studies will be contacting them by e-mail. Letters of reference written by referees who can comment on your academic and/or research abilities.The reference forms are also available below.
2. Mail the following required documents to one of the addresses listed below.
- Official transcripts of your academic record in sealed envelopes from each university attended. Applicants who have attended universities outside North America must provide notarized English translations to supplement all foreign documentation not written in English.
- GRE & TOEFL tests. Applicants who have completed their degree(s) at a non-Canadian university must submit copies of both General and the most appropriate Subject GRE test scores. Additionally if your primary language is not English, and prior degree(s) have been completed at a non-Canadian university where the language of instruction and examination was not English, you must submit a copy of your TOEFL test score. Please note test results cannot be more than 2 years old.
Please send transcripts and, if applicable, GRE and TOEFL scores to ONE of the following addresses:
Biological Sciences applicants, please submit your complete application package to:
Ms. Annette Chan
Medical Imaging & Physics applicants, please submit your complete application package to:
Ms. Donna-Marie Pow
Incomplete applications will not be considered. It is the responsibility of the applicant to follow-up on any outstanding documentation.
|Reference Form (print 2 copies of this form)||Word|
|PDF files can be viewed with the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader. If you do not have the Reader installed, it is available as a free download.